How to Select Good Hotel?
When you are looking for a hotel room for you or for your family, you must go through the available information months before you start your travel plan. Booking the room months before your arrival is better than looking for it in a short period. You have the opportunity to book directly online, contacting the hotel administration or through your travel agent. So here are some advices from the frequently travelled people.
- First check the reputation for the selected hotels in travel blogs. Here you can find views about the hotel from the fellow travelers. It is very important some hotel owners use paid promoters to write about their hotels in these pages.
- www.tripadvisor.com can help you by providing millions of pages that were submitted by the travelers.
- There are plenty ways to book your hotel room.
- You can go directly to any website that are offering booking facility to you with their partner hotels.
- Can book your accommodation by directly contacting the hotel management by yourself.
- Your travel agent is good in this room advance booking service.
- Any of your friends or relatives living near to that hotel can reserve the rooms for you.
- Before you pay the money in advance ask them about their refund plan on room cancellation.
New or Old.
- New hotels may have the smell of paints and other liquid that were used in the construction.
- Like wise old hotel rooms can give you old wood smell and old fabric smell even if they were replaced with new linen.
- Need good ventilation or to keep the room in low temperature with the assistance of A/C.
- Small hotels don't have 24 hours front desk service.
- Some of them provide onboard meals, bed and breakfast and full dinning service 24 hours in their restaurants.
- Laundry, phone calls, Wi-Fi, Spa are offered in many hotels as service.
- Some the hotels have different kinds of restaurants that you can select from.
- Some of them provide only the rooms with beds. In this case you must get food from outside while some of them don't allow bringing food from outside.
- Most hotels charge high price for their rooms during their high season.
- Sign in for the hotel, travel agent newsletters as they used to provide low priced room rates as promotional offers during the off season.